- Determine database structural requirements by analysing client requests.
- Work closely with the application development team to design a database structure and performance tuning.
- Design a partitioning strategy for a large database.
- Define backup and recovery specifications for a large database.
- Able to simulate large database volume during application development.
- Development experience with advanced PL/SQL.
- Past experience with database replication technologies.
- Able to design for cached query results to simplify and speedup complex queries on a large database.
- 5 years experience with Oracle database and open source solutions like PostgreSQL.
- Ability to grow your career in software development environment
- Ability to manage products end to end with support of the wider team
- Friendly team atmosphere
- Competitive Salary based on skills and experience
To apply, please send your CV to info@cubeID.eu